Monday, August 31, 2009

Aug 24 to 30

Monday
Started watching Season 4 of All Creatures Great and Small.Biked 10.5 km. Walked 6.9 km.

Tuesday
My wife and I made a batch of Fruit Chili Sauce today. We have lots of tomatoes this year due to the excessive rain in June and July. The recipe is one that my grandmother Kipp used to make and my mother made it as well. It is an excellent product. Watched more of Season 4 of All Creatures Great and Small. Walked 11 km.

Wednesday
Much cooler today. My wife and I made a second batch of Fruit Chili Sauce today. Watched more of Season 4 of All Creatures Great and Small. Walked 8 km.

Thursday
Sunnay and cool today. Did some gardening and shopping today. Finished watching Season 4 of All Creatures Great and Small. Biked 12.6 km. Walked 9.2 km.

Friday
Pickled some beets and froze some tomatoes today. Watched a movie "88 Minutes." Kind of scary.Watched more JAG season 7. Biked 12.1 km. Walked 6.2 km.

Saturday
A wet and cool day. Did some shopping today. We worked on my Schultz and Neiman genealogy in preparation for a Schultz family reunion in September. Watched more JAG Season 7. Walked 6.4 km.

Sunday
A cloudy day. Went to church today. We worked on my Schultz and Neiman genealogy in preparation for a Schultz family reunion in September. Watched more JAG Season 7. Biked 12.6 km. Walked 3.1 km.

No comments: