Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aug 10 to 16

Monday
Very hot and humid today. Didn't do much except go to the post office. I spent part of the afternoon working on the images taken last week for my Schultz and Neumann families. It is looking good. I need to order the Parish register film for Warlin next. Biked 14 km. Walked 4.5 km.

Tuesday
Very hot and humid today. Did a bit of work on my genealogy. Walked 4.6km.

Wednesday
Hot and humid today. Went canoeing this morning for about 2 hours at Petrie Island. Good trip. Worked on the Canadian Census on my Link family. Sent my Ottawa Branch News off to the printer. Watched a couple of issues of JAG Season 7. Walked 5.1 km.

Thursday
Very hot (30 deg C) today and humid. Did a couple of hours of gardening this morning. Stayed in this afternoon and finished watching All Creatures Great and Small Season 3. Drove my wife to the Family History Library to look at Microfilm. Did some searching of the 1861 Canadian Census to fill in sources for my Kipp and Link families. Walked 6.6 km.

Friday
Very hot (30 deg C) today and humid. More gardening in the morning. Stayed in this afternoon and finished watching All Creatures Great and Small the movie. Watched more JAG Season 7. Did some searching of the 1861 Canadian Census to fill in sources for my Kipp families. Biked 12.5 km. Walked 7.8 km.

Saturday
Very hot (32 deg C) today and humid. Painted the front porch today. Added a bit of silica to the paint to try and make the porch less slippery in wet and icy weather. In the afternoon painted the picnic table. Did some searching of the 1861 Canadian Census to fill in sources for my Kipp families. Watched about 5 issues of JAG season 7. Walked 3.8 km.

Sunday
Very hot (35 deg C) today and humid. Watched more of JAG season 7. They are into Afghanistan stuff (first time around). Biked 13.2 km early this morning. This has not been a good week for walking, unless you do it first thing in the morning. Walked 4.6 km.

No comments: