Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dec 15th to the 21st

This last week I put together two document on my Schultz family documenting my finds from our week long trip to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City. I now have traced my Schultz line back to about 1775, when two moths ago I could only go back to about 1830.

Again this week has slipped by quickly and it seems like not much got done.
However, we did have to shovel a lot of snow and that takes energy. Also one of our children moved out of the house. At the same time the other one came back home to visit over the Christmas Holidays.

I finally got back to working on my family lines and entering new data. This will go on hold for a couple of days now.

I managed to get out walking a couple of times. We did some Christmas shopping.
Merry Christmas to all

No comments: