Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday April 25, 2009

Well the week has just slipped by again.

Tuesday I did a little volunteer work at the book sorting facility for the Friends of the Library and Archives Canada. This is my weekly volunteer activity other than the genealogy groups I work with.

We continue to walk daily sometimes up to 8 or 9 km. Occasionally we also go for a bike ride.
Friday we rode about 14 km and today we did 17 km round trip. I think we were both a bit tired. Of course we had the grand dogs over today as well and took them for a walk. So I guess we really are tired.

I am trying to get back to work on the documentation I collected at the FHL in Salt Lake City.
I went onto Ancestry.com yesterday and looked at the New Jersey Marriages for Kip and Kipp. I am working through them and finding that I already have most of them.

I am also starting to work on the 1850 US Census again for Kip and Kipp. This is a little tedious trying to match names with names in my database.

Tonight we had a wicked wind storm go through our area followed by a little thunder storm and some rain. The temperature went up to about 28 C today in Ottawa.

No comments: