Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday April 19th

I see it has been almost three weeks since I last posted. No excuse for that! I have not done much since then on the Kipp family.

The last week has been taken up with two newsletters: The Royal Yorker Spring 2009 issue for the St. Lawrence Branch UELAC and the Ottawa Branch News for the Ottawa Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society. I have finally finished them and they will be printed and delivered shortly.

Last Saturday we went to a rerun of the Metropolitan Opera HD series at our local Silver City. It was a very intense opera but the singing and acting were excellent.

Since the snow has melted rather quickly I have been working on the spring cleanup of the gardens, including trimming the shrubs back so they don't take over.

We have not had any rain for about three weeks either and it was beginning to look like a drought. Tonight it has finally started to rain. That should green up the lawn a bit and help things grow.

No comments: