Monday, June 22, 2009

June 15 to 21

Monday
Waited around for the AC guy to come and check over our air conditioner. Check was OK. Did some gardening. Read over and edited my talk for Tuesday evening. Watched some more JAG. Walked about 10 km.

Tuesday
Went over my talk for this evening a couple of times. The talk was titled "Finding My American Ancestors." I selected about six different families who had some unusual family history and talked about them. I finished up with some comments on various archives and libraries we
visited. My wife ran the slides for me. She also helped prepare the talk.
Walked about 9 km.

Wednesday
Sort of a relaxing day. We went shopping at the Bulk Barn and Canadian Tire. I did some more gardening including making additional wire cages to keep the bunnies from eating all of the plants. Watched a couple of issues of JAG. Walked about 8 km.

Thursday
Cloudy and damp today. Again did some gardening before the rain took over. Watched more JAG. Walked about 9 km.

Friday
Went and sat in the urgent care clinic for 2 1/2 hours. One of my ears has been blocked for about two weeks. So I finally found time to use Murine and went to get it flushed out professionally. I sure can hear better now.
Finally got around to working on the Kip Family in America file again. I am working on matching the Kip/Kipp families in the 1850 US Census with my file. Not an easy task. Walked about 8 km.

Saturday
Had the dogs over a good part of the day. Daughters took us out for dinner tonight for father's day. Nice touch. Walked about 6 km.

Sunday
Finally got around to cleaning the house. Very humid today. The AC came on. Watched more JAG season 4. Walked about 8.6 km.

No comments: