Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aug 5 to 15

Thursday
Sun and cloud and humid. This is are first full day back from our three week bus trip, so it was catch up time. Walked 5.7 km.

Friday
Cooler today with sun and cloud, abt 20 C. A bit windy. My daughter and I went canoeing today. The weather was very nice for this activity. We went shopping in the evening. I did some final touch up on the next issue of The Ottawa Genealogist today. We just need to proofread now before sending it to the printer. I also worked on getting the notice for my Schultz family reunion in the mail this weekend. Walked 6.9 km.

Saturday
A bit cooler today with sun and cloud. Schultz Reunion notice mailed. We went for a bike ride, first one in about 4 weeks. Biked 11 km. Walked 8.8 km.

Sunday
A bit of rain overnight. We went out for supper tonight to The Works which is a fancy burger place here in Orleans.
Walked 6.9 km.

Monday Aug 9
The humidity is back again. Temp abt 30. We worked on the bus tour booklet today and also went to the local farm stand to get some veggies. Walked 5.5 km.

Tuesday
Sun and cloud today, about 30 C. We worked on the bus tour booklet again to day. Soon be done. I finally got back to working on my Link genealogy. I am taking a break on the Kip Family in America. Biked 12.4 km. Walked 4.6 km.

Wednesday
Another sunny day. Finished most of the work on the bus tour booklet to day. Worked on my Link family sources today. Biked 11.2 km. Walked 2.5 km.

Thursday
Cloud and sun today. Worked on my Link family sources today. Started in with Tae Bo again with the Basic 25 minute session. Good exercise. My wife and I did this a couple of times on our bus tour and it really helped my back which was getting sore from too much sitting on the bus. My daughter and I went canoeing this afternoon at Petrie Island. This was a great day for Herons. We saw five Blue herons and some of them even posed for us. Walked 6.9 km.

Friday
Very hot, abt 30 C. Worked on my Link family sources today. Biked 12.4 km. Walked 5.8 km.

Saturday
Sunny and humid. Worked on my Link family sources today. Biked 12.7 km. Walked 3.9 km.

Sunday
Rain all day today with a whole lot of thunder. My wife and I did Tae Bo this morning. We spent the afternoon watching several issues of Andromeda Season 5. We went over to our daughters place for supper and a quiet evening with them, the rabbits and the two dogs. I sent The Ottawa Genealogist off to the printer tonight. Walked 4.7 km.

No comments: