Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dec 20 to 26

Having finished the two newsletters I have been working on, I am now back entering names into my Link family file from The Descendants of Rogers Williams Book III. Tuesday evening my wife and I went to a Christmas Concert put on by the Songmen Six, called Sing We Christmas. They also had opera singer Julie Nesrallah there. She sang three items including Ave Maria and Silent Night. This is the best version of Silent Night I have heard. She is the host of Tempo on CBC Radio 2 (Classical Music). We went cross country skiing a couple of times during the week. The day before Christmas we had the two dogs over for the day. They enjoy being out in our back yard. Christmas day we had our two daughters and son-in-law and the two dogs over for the day. We had a very nice turkey dinner with all of the fixings. Played a game or two and watched a bit of TV etc. Leftovers available for a few days. The weather has been rather good with some cloud and sun but no snow to speak of. Walked 55 km for the week.

No comments: