Monday, December 20, 2010

Dec 6 to 12

Time seems to have gotten in the way this week. It just flew by. I have been working on the completion of The Ottawa Genealogist for Jan-Mar. I have also completed the December issue of The Royal Yorker. I am reading a book "George and Laura," by Christopher Anderson. Interesting read about my cousin! More rain and ice this week but not much snow. And all of this nice weather comes from our friend to the south. After it comes from Canada of course a week or so earlier and then in the meantime picks up all of that nice moisture from the mid west and the south and fires it back at Ontario and the East coast. On Monday my wife and I attended a Christmas reception for the Friends of the Library and Archives Canada. The money goes towards "Raise a Reader" program. Tuesday I attend the board meeting of the Ottawa Branch Ontario Genealogical Society. Saturday my wife and I attended the monthly BIFHSGO meeting. Walked 59 km for the week.

No comments: