Saturday, November 15, 2008

Days 5 to 7 Research at the Family History Library Salt Lake City October 30th to November 1st

Days 5 to 7 Research at the Family History Library Salt Lake City October 30th to November 1st

Continued looking at my list of microfilms.
Total images accumulated on the 30th was 750.
Total images accumulated on the 31st was 490.

On Day 7 we looked at German and French parish records in an attempt to locate more of my distant relative. Not much luck, but now we know what the records look like. I then did a few more hours on family books. One book I worked on a bit every day was the Demarest Family.
Total images accumulated on Nov 1st was 100.

Total images for the week on my digital camera about 2,000.

Eventually this will all appear in an update to the Kip/Kipp Family in America file on my website.
ca.geocities.com/ekipp@rogers.com

No comments: