Monday, November 17, 2008

De La Montagne Family

De La Montagne Family
Finished working on the Descendants of Johannes de La Montagne. What I did here was compare what this website on World Connect /Rootsweb had posted as compared to my Kip/Kipp Family in America file and added any new material to my file. To do this it helped to have my laptop sitting beside my desktop computer. I am not sure how many new individuals I added but it was perhaps around 100 or more. These were all descendants of Jacob Kip and Maria de la Montagne, so they were all cousins.

http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=REG&db=delamontagne&id=I00007

Eventually this will all appear in an update to the Kip/Kipp Family in America file on my website (Mid to late December).
ca.geocities.com/ekipp@rogers.com

No comments: