Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29

Friday
Today went fast as well. We looked in on the dogs about noon and took then for an outing in the rain. They were really happy to see us and a bit sad to see us leave. We dried them off with towels.

We spent a hour or so working on my talk for June 16th on Finding My American Ancestors. Finished a rough draft of the ancestors section. Now we work on the resources section and then some slides. Then I need to pare it down to about an hour.

Today we set up a new web page using our shared domain name.
The new web URL is: www.kipp-blake-families.ca/
My section is up and running. My wife will update her part on Saturday. The reason we are doing this is that Rogers is phasing out our web pages on Yahoo sometime this year. They are also making it difficult to update those pages.

We watched more issues of JAG Season three.
Walked about 8 km.

No comments: